Wednesday 10 February 2010

Bootlycious Gaga & Shmexy Denim & Glasses... & Denim Glasses

Hola my friendies,
While pondering my life and simultaneously charging my already-hyper system with wayyy too much sugar, I came up with the main theme for today's post. 'Tis also my favourite band. YES I KNOW I HAVE UNUSUAL MUSIC TASTE FOR A 13-YEAR-OLD. SHUT UP, N-DUBZ LOVERS.

'Tis THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By the way, did you know that there was some bizarre belief goin' around for a while in the late '60s that Paul McCartney was dead and that the remaining Beatles were trying to subliminally communicate their loss with the rest of the world by not putting the Paul McCartney "impersonator" in shoes??

He might as well be dead, his face has been reconstructed surgically so much. It's bloody ridiculous.
Ew. Gross.

Anyway, another bizarre belief is that John Lennon isn't actually dead -- apparently The Beatles staged a faux assassination to up their publicity. Now, I'm sorry, but this, again, is doodoo. So there, Liv Thompson (classmate).

Anyway, all I wanted to say is that I LOVE YOU BEATLES YOU ARE FOREVER THE MOST AWESOME BAND AND I WON'T BE HAVING ANY OF THIS NEWFANGLED CRAP. Sozzz Rihanna. Thpbthhpb.


Subject numero 2: My awesome costumes for the Gym & Dance display. Watch and learn, ingenues.

The skirt for this one is gold sequins, and the top is either black or white. The song: Bootylicious by Destiny's Child.


Needless to say, my classmates were very impressed. Only joking. I dunno. Were they? Hecko.

Bad Romance: Finished copy.



Basically the people are gonna be wearing the same thing: black, silver, and, most importantly, short.
Then there is going to be an abundance of silver body art and glitter. Gaga hulala. By the way, don't you love her Alexander McQueen heels in the 'fashion baby' part?


Work it with that bitch crrrazy.

I must admit they are kinda alien, but alien in a good way, like me.

And lastly, people who look cool in glasses part one. (I.e., not me.)



Bye-bye lotsa love.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment