Sunday 21 February 2010

Back to civilization-land. Stuck in a rut.....

Hey peoples.
I have several problems at the moment.
1) I HAVE NO MONEY. Ok, I do, but I am annoyingly frugal which means that when I see something amazing I tell myself I don't need it and then I tell myself I'll spend the money on something even more amazing and then I don't find anything more amazing and then I go back to the store. AND THE AMAZING THING IS GONE. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And then I transform into Godzilla and ransack the facade of Topshop (mentally).
2)I really need some inspiration... because I just came back from a very relaxing yet boring vacation with my grandparents in the southern provinzes of Germany. Where the only clothing -related items within a couple miles are the kind of things you find in 'Karins Mode-Stübchen'.
Translation: Karin's little fashion hut. Where they sell stuff like this.


Yeah no offense to you Karin, but you have to get your but to the Himalayas and never come back because I'm sure you could make a lot more money making Yak-blankets, and you have a lot of experience in making clothes that look like them.

And then there is the ever-lingering problem that my dear sartorially clueless motherforbids me from wearing these.



Yes, that's right. Heels. Of any kind. I may have to send her on an expensive vacation in Australia so that I can stock up on heels in peace and then when she comes back I'll drug her with her own Ibuprofen so she is clueless. Heheheheeehehehehehee.

Anyway, excuse me while I hunt for some good stuff to put up on this thing.

Ah the perfect thing!! Chanel ss10....


Karl you are a genius I love you. As a shopper, I'm hooked. As a semi-designer, I'm jealous. Especially of the amazing beige mini-crini dress under the short black gauzy overcoat.

Btw, I like these from Topshop.



Au revoir mes amis.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment